- Copyright issues and licenses. TEDxChalkida posts TEDx Talks and Content from Chalkida, Greece or/and from around the world. While TEDxChalkida strives to ensure all ideas posted are credible, based on facts and do not infringe on other people’s intellectual property rights, there may be an occasion when Content is provided by other parties, and/or may include material that infringes on the copyright another third party. If you believe in good faith that Content on our website infringes your copyright, you (or your representative) may send TEDxChalkida a notice requesting the material be removed or access to it blocked for specific reasons presented thoroughly.
- License to TEDx Chalkida Content. TEDxChalkida Talks recordings are owned by TEDxChalkida, provided on teddxchalkida.com and any other site that we manage or license to as well as our partner site, TED.com. Unless otherwise indicated on the website, audio and video files, transcripts and/or information about a speaker are licensed via Creative Commons license (CC BY — NC — ND 4.0 International), which means that certain TEDxChalkida Content may be used for personal and/or educational purposes as long as the license terms and TEDxChalkida Talks’ Usage Policy are followed. Except as provided otherwise, you agree not to distribute any TEDxChalkida Content without TEDxChalkida’s prior written authorization, unless TEDx Chalkida makes available the means for such distribution (such as the Embeddable Player).
The notice must include the following information:
- your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address
- sufficient detail identifying the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed
- identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to allow TEDxChalkida to locate the material on the website
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; such as, “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.”
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; such as, “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement should be emailed to email@example.com.
- No Warranties. All Content (including but not limited to: TEDxChalkida Talks, animations, videos, transcripts, etc.) is made available AS IS and TEDxChalkida does not offer any warranty of any kind, or represent that the Content will be accurate, complete, or error-free. TEDxChalkida is not liable for the usage of, implementation of, impact from, or communication of the ideas presented in any Content.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall ΤΕDxChalkida or its parent organization, officers, directors, employees, partners, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that may result from the access of, use or inability to use TEDxChalkida content, including without limitation, use of or reliance on information, interruptions, errors, defects, mistakes, omissions, deletions of files, delays in operation or transmission, non-delivery of information, disclosure of communications, or any other failure of performance.